Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well lets see now that I'm settled in

Hello to all of you who are probably wondering if I'm ever going to update ANYONE. Don't worry- it's actually been on my mind quite often over the past 12 days! The folks down here are great, so great in fact that they saw fit to play "pass the Heather" my first week down here for dinner so they could get to know me better. It was fun but very busy. That and I was living out of a suitcase for my first week- but I was happy to be with people and not in a new house all by my lonesome trying to guess if the food in the fridge was still good :|
But that is not the case today, last night after work I packed up my bags yet again and plopped myself back down in Dix Lodge in my basement room. Which is actually quite cozy with the little white light on, so I think I'll like spending my evenings here.

No comments: